Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Games

After all the car dramas....I needed some cheering up.

So I went back to work and signed on and decided to indulge myself reading some of the 28 alerts that had accumulated in my inbox today.

Seems everyone is finding out what kind of bra they are.

Ok. Fine. I'll play along. So I clicked.

I realize I'm in trouble when I can't picture Orlando Bloom or Colin Farrell. I have no clue as to who looks like what. So I figure that I better 'google' them and take a look. I mean one wrong answer and I could find myself being a Playtex nursing bra or something. Just my luck.

Then I realize I'm 'googling' answers to a quiz. How dumb is that?!

Besides, I already know what kind of bra I am.

I am a push up, demi cup, strapless, underwire little red lace number.....

......That probably costs the price of a good used car. I mean, doesn't everything? PFFT.

No comments: