Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Say It Isn't Sew

For 8 years I worked in the decorating field. 'I' was a custom workroom. I made custom drapes, pillows, table skirts, ottomans, etc. and really enjoyed designing and being creative. I worked for decorators and individual customers. After it became a 24/7 job for 8 years I became burnt-out and went back to the corporate world for a lot of reasons.....

.....A divorce, a 401K and regular income being just a few of those reasons.

But now, after 4 years of not even sewing on a button, it's about time to drag out the Singer and do some work on the house I love. This is going to be a lengthy project, so I am going to start a 'decorating' site, on a different blog. Hopefully starting this site will give me the incentive to get busy.

So now I will have two sites to try and keep up with. We'll see how that goes..lol.

Oh, And, since I was in the decorating field for 8 years, these drapes and stuff better kick ass.... ya know?!

No comments: