Monday, November 08, 2004

It's Official. It's Monday

Dear, gentle readers.....

If you've been following along then you know what today is. It's Monday, and we know what that means. One of the 4 cars is going to give me a headache. Which I suppose is only appropriate because it was cars that this Blog, but still. Gimme a break. And not the car kinda brake either, thanks.

So. It's Officially Monday and Car #3 is Officially dead. Dead as in needs a new motor dead. There will be no funeral because I'm a girl and I don't know where dead cars go.

Personally, I think it was very rude of Car #3 to kick the gasket. I just got finished paying for life support on it's friggen ungrateful chassy. How very rude, don't you think? Yes, this gets a five star PFFT!

A second opinion has been summoned, however. We will see if the prognosis remains the same.

Now, if Son #3 has his way, his Wonderful mom will buy the little Mazda RX7 that is sitting in my driveway. His girlfriend is selling the Mazda because her wonderful parents just bought her a brand new Audi. So that means we can buy the Mazda, Mom!

Uh huh, like that's gonna happen. The last thing I need to worry about is a 17 year old boy driving a sports car.

.................Dream on son.

You'd be driving the SUV Jeep. I'd be driving the sports car..

No comments: