Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Art. Doodles. Damn Paint Program


I've got a secret. I'm a painterwannabe.

"Oh really Sie?" you say... "We could have NEVER figured that out from the Paint Shop doodles you've been subjecting us to lately." Sigh. I know. I'm sorry. But it's all Judith's fault.

I saw her journal with all her paintings and it just made me want to find my own paints the kids had hidden. The problem is, I'm at work. Now, I can get away with a lot things at work, but setting up an easel and paints here isn't one of them. So I started playing with the paint program on the computer. Le sigh.

If you enjoy real art, go to Judith's Journal (if you aren't familiar with it already). And while you're there, stay to read her difficult journey. It will inspire you, both the art and her story. And I promise this 'paint phase' won't last long...

Maybe just another year or two.

No comments: