Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Caption Contest


Ok guys... get me in the Christmas spirit and write me a caption for what is obviously going to be another 'Maxine Christmas' around my house.
I'll send the best caption winner something in the mail.

Of course it might be just a card..... but hey, it's something, and it's mail.

Oh, and I'd uh, need your address... so if you want something GREAT (like a card or something in the mail) e-mail me your address...

... or if you're shy, afraid I might stalk you, or live in a box and are draining free internet off someone else, don't send it. Just play.

So write a caption, send me your address and hope for the best.

C'mon, you know you wanna. Besides, I have a tongue that's bored, and stamps just waiting to be licked.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're having a nice holiday so far too...lol.
How 'bout these?
'Merry effin' Christmas.'
or...
'I stopped believing in Santa when he didn't give me the new body I asked for.'

journals.aol.com/krspkrmmom/nooneshome

Anonymous said...

"Too many shoppers to shoot, so little time."

Unknown said...

"It's my list for Santa ... It says kiss my wrinkled ass!"

Bon & Mal Mott said...

"Screw this! Next year I shop online and blow virtual money."

Tammy Brierly said...

Ok Sie, I stink at this but I'm supporting your Christmas spirit! LOL

Money doesn't grow on Christmas tree's, you know!

Anonymous said...

"I asked for 11 Lords a Leaping, so who's the wise ass that sent me fruitcake? I don't need no stinking fruit cake!"

Becky said...

"You're better off on Santa's list. I do all MY shopping on Ebay." or "Screw Santa. This is my list of people I want my dog to bite in the ass."

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I work with the guy who created "Maxine". He's a very shy, quiet guy. The words come from people on my staff. Writers are a weird bunch indeed!!

New friend hug,
Russ (Inner and Outer Demons)