Friday, December 09, 2005

Happy Friday!

Good morning Boss #2,

I'm still at home working with Boss #1, Delta and our travel agency trying to get him (boss #1) out of Bangor, Maine instead of Boston.

Seems the airlines figured both cities start with "B" and maybe no one would notice if they re-routed him there. He noticed.

I would have been on time to the office except I can't e-mail, make calls, and google flights while driving.....

I'm just not that talented.


~Sie

With e-mails like this, I sometimes wonder why they haven't fired me yet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't disappoint me like that.....you can do EVERYTHING! I thought you were ambidextirous! Anne

Judith HeartSong said...

hahahahahhaa... love what Anne said too. judi

Unknown said...

I can't even talk on the cell phone while driving! :)

jennifer said...

Lucky for him: he could have landed in Bombay. Or Bangladesh!

Bon & Mal Mott said...

They don't fire you because they'd be lost without you.
Bon & Mal

Lippy said...

LOL, I thought you wrote Bangkok. I'm going to school to learn how to read.

And you have to go back to learn multi-tasking. Googling at 60mph is a rush...

Jimmy

Vivian said...

Sie,
I'm still laughing my buttocks off at the comment you left in my "what do we call ourselves" entry. You are too funny! Thanks for the smiles! Good luck with the Boston/Bangor mixup!