Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Time

It's odd how time gets away from you.

I recently passed another year anniversary of my divorce.

Anniversary of a divorce. What a rather oxy moronic title that is.

I don't have regrets about divorcing him. I regret that my marriage didn't last. I don't miss him. I miss having someone wonderful in my life.

Relationships. Why are they so damn hard?

At what age do you pack away the ideas; the desire for romance; the lust for passion; the wishes of love; the thought of finding someone; and thoughts of marriage.

How old is too old?

Just some cold wintry thoughts inside that seem to mirror the weather outside.

I really do need to move to a warmer climate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope springs eternal. There are some good ones left!
Cyndy

Unknown said...

I don't think one is ever "Too Old" When you least expect it, Mr Forever will show up

Bon & Mal Mott said...

You never outgrow the need for romance. The difficult part, as you have discovered, is finding the right person. We wish you luck.
Bon & Mal

Tammy Brierly said...

You never loose the need to be in love. I went 13 yrs without it and I kept telling myself it was for the best. I tried internet dating and bingo ringo star, I met my match. Relationships are always work and men, are well...men! LOL We are not always a picnic either. It's worth it in the end and if I can find love, you are not going to have a problem at all! Be careful what you wish for though ;)

Anonymous said...

You are never too old to rediscover passion or romance. Hang tough young lass, it'll knock on your door when you least expect it, and that will make the experience just that much sweeter.

BTW, nice journal.

"Live" from ad riddled AOL-land,

Rick