Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Scrooge

I'm so done with wandering through stores aimlessly. Next time I go shopping I better damn well buy something.

So far Christmas is stacking up like this:

Son #3, the 18 year old. Shooting boots and a new glove bought a week ago. He wore them last weekend at a competition but at a price tag of $200 I'm making him wrap them and put them under the tree.

Son #2, the 20 year old. I ordered some stuff from Amazon.com. It hasn't arrived yet. It's just stuff. It's Wednesday. Christmas is Sunday. I need this stuff. Then I need to find more stuff.

Son #3, the 20 year old college kid. His hard drive is going on his lap top. He ordered it and it will arrive.... sometime.

I'm out of ideas. I'm lacking inspiration. I'm on a strict budget.

I'm so scrooged.

No comments: