Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Amazon.com

Dear Ms. K:

Thank you for the e-mail and order.

Your
shipment was returned to us yesterday,
due to a mis-sort by the carrier.

***A replacement shipment containing the
undamaged items is already
on its way to
you.***

Some of the items on your order,

Miniatures Pack [Qty. 2]

were in damaged condition in the
returned
package. We placed an order for brand new
replacements for
you,
and the replacements
are currently on back-order with the
publisher.

Do you wish to keep these items on back-order,
cancel the
order and
receive a refund, or cancel
the back-order and order other
items?

Please let us know.

Please let us know if there is
anything else
we
can do for you.

Thank you for your business!

fuckity-fuck.fuck.

4 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

LOL I received a simular email and my other online stuff is not here yet either! No more online for me unless I order in October. I don't even think of Christmas in flippin October!

Jod{i} said...

Oh No!! ANd I am waiting too! Think they could have waited maybe longer????
Geesh!

Unknown said...

Damn them. There. Now I feel better. Was it good for you too? LOL
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

I believe that was just one "fuck" over the line, sweet Jesus! Anne