Monday, December 26, 2005

Weird Habits Tagged.

You've been tagged (by Pretty Peanut)! Here are the rules; the first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

5 weird habits. hmm.

Hmmm.

I have quirks. Do they count?

1. I luv coffee. I am not human until I get my coffee. I.really.love.my.coffee. My ex used to wake me up by poking me. You know, that kind of poking. He's lucky I didn't un-attached it from his body kind of poking. He learned to wake me up with coffee. It's still attached. All because of coffee. He's the only person I know that might love coffee more than I do.

2. I have an extreme weakness for tall men. This is measured in direct contrast to my complete oblivion to short men. Tall men send instant visions of sex to my brain. Instant.

3. I'm a fixer. If there's a problem. I will come up with a solution. This comes in handy in times of a crises. But, if people tell me their problems, I will then offer up a solution and actually expect them to do it. I need to stop issuing advice to people that really don't want it and won't follow it, and learn that sometimes it's just enough to listen and nod.

4. I like sitting on the bathroom vanity and soaking my feet. I will fix a cup of coffee, grab a book and sit there for an hour with my feet in the sink, soaking in the warm water.

5. I have to touch stuff when I'm shopping/browsing whether I buy it or not. It just begs to be touched, fondled, held.

Tagged:

Gail

Becky

Bedazzled

Kath

9 comments:

Digger Jones said...

Ummm...how tall is *tall*?

D.

Bedazzzled1 said...

Okay, I can totally relate to the tall man thing, since I am tall. BUT...those men MUST have large hands. Nicely groomed hands. A tall man with teeny hands is creepy. Ick.

Pretty peanut said...

Those aren't so bad. I'm not sure that I could get comfortable enough on my counter in the bathroom to soak my feet. But it sounds nice! I need one of those huge tubs with jets to lay in. I also need a house big enough to put it in. ;-)

Sie said...

For Digger:

6' 4" = "OMG What I could do with/to that.

And it goes all the way down to

6' = that might do. maybe.

Sie said...

Gail... NO FAIR BRAGGING! lol.

B&P... my butt does get sore, but my feet won't let me move.

Unknown said...

Oh lawdy! I'll TRY to do this one.
~~Kath~~

Chris said...

Okay, I was tagged by Bedazzled to do this, so I stopped by to read yours. Let me tell you: I am exactly the same way about my coffee. If I travel, I MUST know where a coffee house is, preferably a Starbucks. If there isn't one, I don't go. No matter what. Plain and simple. I MUST HAVE MY COFFEE. lol.

FTN said...

Sweet. So is there such thing as too tall? Like, 6'6" or 6'7" perhaps?

Becky said...

Ooo! You tagged me! LOL I did do this exercise... but it was based on Karen's tag. But I did do it! LOL