Thursday, January 13, 2005

Waterline.

I'm a patient person. I'm also reasonable. And, I'm fair. But I've reached my "line in the sand".

Or in this case, the "water line" of reasonable tolerability.

I'm talking about the pool of doom in my backyard. I've contacted the Better Business Bureau. A lawyer. And the pool contractor (A) that was too booked to do my work and recommended the pool contractor (B) that I employed and who has not done work on my pool since September.

The pool contractor (A) has promised to either get the pool contractor (B) to finish the work (they've worked together for 11 years now) OR, they (A) will finish the work themselves.

Too often people will mistake "nice", "patient" and "reasonable" for .... "weak", "patsy" and "a pushover."

I'm about to show Contractor (B) what natural redheads are made of.

I've not had a cigarette in 2 days. He has no idea what is about to hit him.

No comments: