Friday, January 07, 2005

Vacation Phase II

I've been back to work for 3 days and I am so looking forward to continuing my vacation next week. Again. Alot.

And I can't figure out why I can't wait to do nothing again.

Is it still the post holiday funk that everyone has been in? That "WTF am I doing with my life" kinda thing? I don't know. I didn't think I was in one this year... maybe I am.

A friend called to wish me Happy New Year and then she said. "Maybe this year some man will sweep you off your feet. "huh? What for? That was my reaction. When she said that, I realized, I wasn't sure I wanted that to happen. How weird is that?!

I realized I wasn't even thinking along those lines anymore. Uh oh. This can't be right.

Have I been on that many boring dates that I am now totally burnt out? Or maybe I just can't be bothered? It bothers me that it doesn't really bother me.

Or, Maybe I've read too many "unhappy men who are bored in their relationship" Blogs.

No comments: