Sunday, January 09, 2005

Scarlett Rocks.

YAY! It's vacation time again. This one began with an Elvis marathon. I'm not an Elvis fan, per se, but like theTammy movies, they're harmless, mindless fun.

Son #1 went back to college today. I'll be sure to notice more missing items. Things seem to mysteriously find their way into his car. The chenille throw, a pillow, food. Just a few of the things that have gone awol.

Son#2 will be working.

Son#3 will be back in school.

It seems the week after vacation, that I might have to go to San Juan for a few days.

Argh. I hate navigating the airport and the logistics of getting there. I'm not crazy about flying either. 4 hours in a plane isn't my idea of fun.

But this week, I'm going to do my Scarlet imitation, and not think about that today and just perfect the art of doing nothing

No comments: