Friday, January 21, 2005

Drooling Is Not Good For Business

I got up an hour early today. I am NOT a morning person, so this is so not a happy thing to do.

Spent 1 hour in traffic to go pick up my boss at his condo. Yesterday I got to drive his jag again. Fun, til you remember it's the boss' jag and if you wreck it, it could be uh, like trouble.

But today, we took my Jeep.

I spent 30 minutes in traffic driving him to a meeting.

Then I spent another hour and one-half in the car WAITING until the meeting was done. I almost took a nap...but figured that he would not be amused to come out and find me snoring and drooling....so I sat there and .... did nothing apparently, cause I don't remember what I did.

Maybe I did go to sleep after all...lol

Sothen I spent another 30 minutes driving him to the airport to catch his flight home. And THEN another forty-five minutes in the car driving to the office.

5 hours in the car. And now it's lunch time. Woo-Hoo! Half the work day done! A two hour lunch and I'd be really good to go.

I love my job. No really, I do. I'm just so easily amused.

'Cept for next week when I have to navigate the airport for myself when I go to San Juan.

Suddenly I'm wondering if they pay me enough.

EEEEK. I think I need a nap.

No comments: