Friday, December 17, 2004

Spoiled Me.

YAY! the bad people are all gone.

Yesterday, I had the breakfast set up and ready to be consumed by sleepy, grumpy people by 6:45am.

I had Starbucks French Roast Coffee, Vanilla Lattes, assorted bagels, muffins and a fruit salad set up outside the Board room. You could hear the sighs when they arrived, walked around the corner and smelled the coffee.

It suddenly made getting up at 5 am a little more palatable for them. My boss (the Chairman) was happy. And when he's happy, everybody is happy - including me.

I went out and got two of the members lunch to eat in the limo on the way back to the airport after the meeting. Took one Board Member to Office Depot for something he needed before he left. And generally ran around like a crazy woman (while looking calm and collected on the outside, of course.)

By 2:00pm I had my quiet office back.

One BOD member flew back to California.
One BOD member flew back to Boston.
One BOD member flew back to Miami.
My boss and 3 others flew back to our office in San Juan, PR.

I probably won't see my boss for another 5 weeks. As far as bosses, go. He's the best. Even when he is in town. lol. But still......YAY! The bad people are all gone! And yes, I am sooooo very spoiled!

Le contented sigh.

No comments: