Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Shopping Tag Team

I employed an elf to help with the shopping. Or at least I tried to.

College Son#1 is home so I sent him to the mall to shop and in return I'd take him to lunch. Kinda like a Guinea Elf. He was not successful at finding anything for his brother#2. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. oy.

Back at the office, after lunch, I resorted to Amazon.com. I really don't like shopping on line for some things. I'm never sure what I'm going to get is going to be the way I think it's going to be. But it was either that or ? for Son#2. So I paid for two day shipping on stuff I have no idea what it is going to be. If this order doesn't come in, Son#2 is going to be an unhappy camper Christmas morning. groan.

While at lunch, I asked Elf/Son#1 to give me some more ideas for his Christmas. Again, the child came up empty. Not one idea. Great.

I hate fighting crowds looking for nothing.


Nothing always costs me more than I can afford.

No comments: