Thursday, December 02, 2004

29. Plastic. Boots.


I love winter clothes. Long comfy skirts, boots, warm cozy sweaters. Cashmere....Yummie. Unfortunately the weather has to be cold to wear the stuff.

This morning when I woke up there was so much frost on the ground, it looked like snow. 29 degrees. BRRRR.I almost called in sick to work. Yes I know, I'm a winter wimp.
What do you expect? It's the south. We buy firewood from the grocery store, packaged in little plastic bags. Cold weather is not our forte.

But the thought of wearing boots appealed enough for me to drag my warm self out of my warm toasty bed and go to work.

If I lived up north, I'd die for sure. There's no amount of pretty footwear that could persuade me to dig my car out of the snow for 4 months. I just don't know how you guys do it.

PFFT. And it's only December 2. Sigh. It's gonna be a long winter.

I'm gonna need more incentive. Time to hit the mall at lunch.

Yea, that works.

No comments: