Sunday, August 14, 2005

MOOOOOOO


The kids and I were talking about sex. Uh yea. Hmm.

Now, normally it's not a subject that comes up (no pun intended) and it's also a subject I'd prefer to duck and cover about.

Yea, yea... I know. Chicken = me.

The first time one of my kids said 'orgasm', I think I spit coffee out my nose.

He used it in a sentence which to the best of my knowledge was something like, "Hey Mom, how does a hermaphrodite have an orgasm?"

coffee....nose.. ouch.

This time some friends of theirs were here when the discussion came up. And I offered the girls the age old advice of... "Why buy the cow if the milk is free."

The kids couldn't believe I said it, and I couldn't believe they hadn't heard that old saying before.

"Did you just call girls heifers?" My son asked.

"Hey, if the "Mooooo " fits." I replied.....


No comments: