Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Deadly Sins and Me

I'm going to hell in a handbasket.

Hadon is doing a piece on the 7 Deadly Sins... And by my reckoning.... I've pretty much got them all nailed down pretty darn well too, if I say so myself.


Pride: Yep, got that. The bad kind too. As in too proud to (insert reason here). Hey! You don't think I'm going to admit it here, do you? Seeeeee pride... got it. bleh.




Envy: Hmmm... Not too much of this really. But it jumps up at times. Like when I think of Howie Long's wife. oh yea. I wanna be her for a day; or night....
or two nights.



Gluttony: I've been told I'm a glutton for punishment. Tho I don't think that fits here. But I am glutty with Goobers. Those chocolate covered peanuts. Glutton with a capital 'gluh'.



Wrath: Well, I did throw a couch, tv, computer, Playstation, Nintendo, etc., etc., into my garage one night at midnight.... so ummm, yea I think I've got the hang of this one too.


Greed: Yes. I want it. I want it all and I want it now damnit. Specially stacking stones and plants. I want the entire Lowes Garden section transported to my backyard ** Snap snap** Oh, and bring Goobers with you too.



Sloth: I have clothes mountain taller than Everest in my laundry room and dust bunnies running amok in every room. Sloth, I definitely have in Spades. In fact I'd rather play spades than clean.


and last but not least, sigh....... Lust.

Lust: hmmm ... 6' 4" dark hair, a body that is climbable, blue eyes, thighs that can... well.... anyway. ..... If I see all that, I'm drooling.. And nothing says Lust like a puddle of wetness.



Oh yea, I'm goin to hell in a handbasket. One gooey, chocolatey, wet handbasket.

tis Not a pretty picture.

No comments: