Saturday, April 30, 2005

Old Times

AOL is showing a concert video of Neil Diamond and also one of Rod Stewart . Apparently they're both touring or something(?)

Neil Diamond.... I haven't heard his music in many years. The concert was slightly hokey, it was kinda silly seeing Neil 'rocking'. And Rod... what can I say about Rod Stewart. I always went to see his concerts. He always had a 50 piece orchestra performing with him. I loved it.

The first concert I ever saw was Emerson, Lake and Palmer. I can hear you guys saying who?! I was 15 and the 'boy' was 18.... with hair down to his shoulders and driving a little green Triumph convertible. The concert was downtown and I wore a purple cape. Yep... a purple cape.

My father waited up for me to come home.. I'm surprised he let me out of the house to begin with... lol

anyway....Neil and Rod.... how fun to listen to them tonight. I sat here remembering and singing along... All the time smiling like a fool....

yep. .........smiling like an old fool.

No comments: