Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I live in the Hood. A neighborhood, that is.


Who knew that in my little middle class, suburban soccer mom, flower bed, bermuda grass yards of suburbia hid.... the hood.
........and that my son was a graffiti artist in said hood.

Just think that the childs room they did this to was with the blessing of his parents!

WTF where they thinking?!!

Maybe I should call his parents and apologize for giving my son those artist pens (and forgetting to give him a sketch book) for Christmas?

They look quite the thugs, don't they.

Chris (a neighbor child on the left) just left for two years on his Mission with the Mormon Church.


My son #3 (on the right) just told me that his father is showing up with the jeep for him AND also that a National Guard Recruiter is coming to the house on Thursday to talk to me.

A recruiter? I think I'm freaked.

No wait.. I know I am.

No comments: