Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Ship of Dreams or Nightmare - Depends on Who Has Custody of the Kids

I heard something interesting last night from Son#1 at college.

Seems as though my Ex's "ship is coming in." Again.

I can't begin to tell how many times that proverbial ship has been going to dock. Only to sink, and with it take a bit of our married life down each time. This time he sees the ship and he's told the kids about it.

I've heard the ship is bringing Son #1 a chance to study abroad this summer.

It's bringing Son #3 a Jeep (used).

I haven't heard what is in the hold for Son #2. I'm afraid to ask.

It is supposedly bringing me the 4 months of overdue child support.I pray it does come in. And not just because it will bring all this stuff.

I pray it comes in because I don't think I can take the look of disappointment in my children's eyes, again........... and I don't want them to ever lose faith in or respect for their Father.... regardless that I los tmy respect for him years ago.

So if it does come in..... I'll be the first one to offer to start a new tradition and crack a bottle of champagne over his head .... err....... It's bow. ... nothing would give me more pleasure. Believe me.

No comments: