Friday, March 25, 2005

Babbles, Baubles, no Bubbles

Sometimes I wonder, WTF are some people thinking.

Then there are the days, I wonder WTF was I thinking.

I signed up on a dating site. What was I thinking?

I'm having a pool built........
............which will then necessitate having to put on a bathing suit. hmmm.. yea.

My ex sent a child support check... for December.........and I said thank you. Thank you for making me go through months of hell and finally providing some funds.

On second thought, he deserved the thank you. He wrote a short note saying he appreciated me taking on the burden for the last few months. At lease he acknowledges that it has been tough... and I have some cash.


The girl child has gotten her own apartment. I'm glad. She fought with my sons like a real sister..... But, it was a good lesson for my kids. Pick your friends wisely. It was an up and down situation.

The decking guy called to tell me he hasn't done my deck (duh). He's backed up. And he also hit on me.

............I'm not sure if I'm flattered or creeped out.

But if I get a discount on the concrete, he can tell me I'm pretty and compliment my hair.

'Course it was 1/2 Spanish and 1/2 English... so I think it was a compliment he was handing out.

It's been an odd week.

No comments: