Saturday, November 20, 2010

Accident waiting to happen

I was tired, but went to BBQ and Whirly ball anyway.  

The BBQ was good, but the band (a really good blues band) was too loud to do any chatting with the folks there.   I was tired, it was a long week at work, though I don't know why, nothing unusual went on for the week. 

So on to Whirlyball.  I opted out of getting into a bumper car and having other people slam into me.   It actually reminded me of the car wreck I had, and I thought... hmmmm.....  not sure I am in the mood to relive that, even on a small scale.   I'm just a party pooper I guess. 

I watched a few of the games and went home. 

But tired or not, I went.... which is a step up from my normal routine of being tired and just going home.

2 comments:

Lazarai said...

Yup! Getting out is half the battle. When the band is too loud to talk....or the activity is not one that you enjoy....the tiredness just multiplies. If the circumstances had been a little different, I'm sure you'd have stayed alot longer and had a better time. As you said, the point is you went. Hopefully next time will be better! Have a great Thanksgiving...

:) Carol

XKY France said...

Thank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967