Saturday, November 05, 2005

I Spy.. EEK A Mouse


Seems I have a little mouse reading my journal.

Yep, college boy has been checking up on mom through her journal. Oh boy. I figure I have a few choices.... I'd could go private; quit writing; start a new journal with a new name and tell them I don't have one;

OR.....

I could start talking about sex and wait to hear about how he ran screaming from the dorm room holding his eyes, stumbling blind and incoherent into the arms of therapy. Hmmm... Decisions. Decisions.

1 comment:

Louie said...

I've only just read two of your posts and really like what I see so I don't think that you should quit writing. You are good at it.

Start anew? Nah, I just did that and it's a lot of work and if not for my hubby I wouldn't have a clue about any of the technical stuff. Go private? Nah, that would hinder readers from your writing.

Send your son screaming from his dorm into the arms of therapy. Well, having four kids of my own and all the hairs that I am missing due to stress, embarrassing moments, aggravation...hmmm. If I were you, I would opt for the last choice only because I believe that my purpose in my kid's lives until they grow up and have their own is to embarrass them or aggravate them just as much. Of course it must be within reason though and done with a fun heart.