Sunday, November 06, 2005

I Love Dust



Last year I posted pictures of my tea pot collection.



I still enjoy collecting them and they're still all over my house. Although now I only buy the teapots that I find are really different or insanely cute.




But now, I've given into another weakness. Plates.... as in dishes plates .


I've always ooh and ahhed over some of the cutest sets in stores, but took a deep breath and passed them by. I mean really; how many sets of dishes does one person need? Buying a service 0f 8 everytime I see a set I like would just be, well stupid. And expensive. Not to mention I quit throwing things a long time ago.... And then... I got those plate racks from Freecycle. A perfect excuse to go plate shopping.

And look! There are still two spaces still open. I think another addiction has been acquired. How many plates and plate racks are allowed before it becomes weird, or tacky?




Hopefully I'll stop before my house ends up looking like a thrift store.

Or then again....maybe not.

No comments: