Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Aliens.


OOOPS....about that feature called auto alert....

Ummm.. sooo.. Did you hear aliens possessed my computer today? No really, they did! See, I was browsing around and found a funny site where I took one of those quizzes. Well it gave me this cute little certificate for "babbling." Well, I mean what else COULD I do but post it. A babbler needs these things, you know?

................................And THEN it went bad. Very bad. The certificate wouldn't show up and Aliens took over to try their hand at HTML. So they wrote code and posted. And wrote code and posted. And umm, wrote code and posted, and well after, ohhhhh about a hundred or so tries, those little green guys finally gave up and left it as it is today. They didn't even THINK that somebody might have an alert feature for this "J" that goes off EACH AND EVERY TIME (I think?) they (cough) changed something.

...............................But sadly, it didn't end there. The aliens (no really, aliens I tell ya!) decided that the black background for the Journal was the problem. So then, if you can imagine my horror (oh wait..... some of you can), they decided to change the color format of the Journal. Those aliens are tricky little imps. But then they couldn't decide on a color... So they changed it and posted and changed it and posted and changed it... well you get the idea....until they found one they agreed on.

Oh(!)... and then if that wasn't enough then the little devils discovered that some of the posts weren't showing up against the lighter background and then they went in and changed the font color... errr - once or twice...........................And THEN they.................umm,

sigh... ok. I confess, it was me...... soooooo sorry!

No comments: