Monday, December 06, 2010

Christmas 2010

Once again I face the Christmas "I don't know" gremlins.   Money is a huge disadvantage this year, as was last year and that always makes shopping a huge chore for the holidays.  I hate not having a plan.   The guys are no help either.   They can't come up with anything they want for Christmas...  unless you count one of the wanting a bed....  which isn't going to happen.

He has a bed, it's just that it's a twin bed he has had since he was a younger (and much shorter) kid.   But damn, beds aren't cheap!   Not gonna happen this year son... 

So, I'm planless, again.   Bleh.

Only 2 of the 3 sons will be home this year, and I have yet to find stuff to fill up a box, much less ship a Christmas box to the son stationed in Japan.   If I don't figure out something soon, he will be opening a box sometime in February.  

Bleh, bleh bleh.   Bah humbug and all that.

I need a plan!

No comments: