Sunday, January 02, 2011

Ahh It's another Year

Happy New Year to all.

The holidays were very quiet around here but nice.

I got to Skype with the son in Japan, and see him open his present on his Christmas morning, and then got to see him again on Christmas day here in the States.  It was really nice to be able to see him and not just talk to him on the phone. 

I ended up getting the two sons here beds.  Raise your hands if you already knew I was going to break down and figure out a way.. lol

Since you really should pick out your own bed, I took them shopping the day after Christmas to pick one out.  Nothing fancy, just mattress and box springs, but when you've been sleeping on a futon or twin bed 1/2 your size, a real bed is pretty special. 

New years was even quieter.  I stayed at home and spent some quiet thinking time.   I don't know why I say quiet time, my life is hardly busy or noisy.   Resolutions anyone?

I suppose if I had to make any resolution, it would be to engage life more.  

Cheers~!

No comments: