Monday, June 13, 2005

Motrin For The Win

It's Monday, and it's sunny and beautiful. Figures, since it's been raining FOREVER.... or so it seems.

Son #3 (Ian) is recovering from his, a bit stiff and sore. The chemical burns from the airbag look awful, but he shrugs them off.

I need to quit shark jumping, the back just can't take it. It's just stiff and sore. But that might be because I'm stubborn and am slowing down just enough to keep it at a dull ache, instead of spasms.

I've waited years to be able to do landscaping projects. I can take stiff and sore and achy, and walking like the Hunchback of Notre Dame...but I can't take those spasms. Besides, I've got two tons of fieldstone begging to be turned into a rock wall.... not to mention that both Lowe's and Home Depot now have my address memorized for deliveries...

There's a pallet of pavers, bermuda sod (.99 each woohoo!), gravel, more paving stones, rocks, sand .... all sitting there calling my name.

It's a good thing Motrin also knows my name... otherwise I'd not be able to answer.

No comments: