Sunday, June 19, 2005

Fathers Day

A letter to my father,

I wanted to type the eulogy that Barbara wrote for your funeral. But I still can't bring myself to read it. I love you and I miss you and I thank God everyday for what you gave me. Your death helped give me life.

I think you'd love the pool. I know it would have helped both you and mom. I hope you like it.

I know you're both still here... flying tupperware. 'Nough said.

Thank you for teaching me many things, but most of all for teaching me to "do" things. Who knew all those years of camping and hiking would translate over to an independent woman that could rely on herself to get things done. But...

a little cosmic help on the rock wall would be appreciated.

I love you and miss you more than I can say.

Thank you Daddy.

Susan

No comments: