Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Italy

I want to go to Italy.

I don't travel per se.... but for Italy, I'd hop a plane in an Italian minute.

By chance I saw an article about a travel agency that specialized in "ChickTrips." Trips for women with other women... a girls weekend of sorts stretched into 7 days. A girls week in Italy. Now THAT sounds like fun.

You stay in a villa, and a few delightful extras are included in the trip such as art lessons with an artist there, balloon trips, bicycle trips, etc.

I can't get it out of my mind...

Italy anyone?

6 comments:

redsneakz said...

Does it feature "A Room With A View?"

A must see, Sie.
Chuck

Unknown said...

My husband lived in Italy for 2.5 years not too long ago. (Military) and he keeps saying once the kids are gone (WILL THEY EVER BE GONE? One just moved back home!)he wants to take me there. Hopefully I'll get to go one of these years.
~~Kath~~

Judith HeartSong said...

me too.

judi

Anonymous said...

Under the Tuscan sun........WOW, I would love to go. I am thinking next spring! Oh just book me. I'll even stomp the grapes with you. (HEY NO PUSHING!) Anne

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go back there. I had a great time last year and I still can't get over the sights and the food. Go! I know you'll enjoy it tremendously.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to go to Italy!!!