Monday, February 06, 2006

Tagged.

Digger tagged me.

As close as I can tell, I'm supposed to list things that I could "put up with" about someone if the major things were in line. Things I didn't like, but weren't deal breakers in a relationship...

Frankly, if the major things were in line, I'd put up with a lot. I'm easy.

I'd put up with him balding. I'd also put up with a mustache and beard, I guess.

I'd put up with him not being a hard body.

I'd overlook that he was only 5' 11". maybe.

I'd ignore the fact he didn't clean, cook or have any mechanical skills IF he had the resources to pay to get the jobs done.

See. Told ya. I'm easy.

4 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

Yep! Very reasonable, especially the last one :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,
Thanks for your support on my journal....
Hugs from HOLLY

Digger Jones said...

Not too bad, except that last one where it got all conditional. I should have tagged you with that first list of 8 before this one, namely your 8 traits/features/characteristics of a perfect partner. Then "having $$$$$" would make sense.

Of course, it's easy to be easy when it's all hypothetical ;-)

D.

Anonymous said...

I won't spread the word that your "easy", I'll just sat "she's reasonable". Have a good day.