Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Gift Giving

For those of you living in a cave in Un'Goro crater and may not know it, today is Valentines Day.

It's a day of love and romance. Did you hear that? Love. Romance.

R-o-m-a-n-c-e. not s-e-x.

After looking over some fellow bloggers entries, I think there's a bit of confusion out there. So Guys..... men in particular....here's the difference.

Romance is sending flowers.

Sex is buying holiday decorated condoms.

Romance is dining out.

Sex is buying her lingerie that climbs up her ass.

Romance is knowing her perfume and giving her a bottle of it because it reminds you of her.

Sex is booking a hotel room for you two under the guise of "so she can have a night away from the kids."



And for the ladies - Valentines ideas for him.

Anything.

Followed by sex.

Anything. Sneezing even. then sex.


(inside joke to follow)

And, for those special people that live in my imaginary world (don't ask)...

Romance is epic gear.....

(snicker)

2 comments:

Pretty peanut said...

I like your gift ideas! I was going to get something for the hubby, but I guess I can just give him some sex. That should do it!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I our case Susan, I got flowers, jewelry and dinner and he got the garage of his dreams to keep all of his tools in. He currently has 3 tools, a hammer, a screwdriver and a pr of pliers. I helped him move his chair out there and he is wanting a table in there too. Next comes the rug. Should I apply for a new apt. # for him? haaaaa We are both happy campers. Who knew? Anne/ksquester