Monday, October 24, 2005

Cold Mondays

43 degrees.

Where the hell are my sweaters.

These can't be my pants. Who the hell switched my pants with some anorexic biotch's pants.

Do I own anything other than sandals? I know I did last year. Where the hell are my closed toe shoes?

8:55. I'm supposed to be at work at 9:00.

I would have been on time if "somebody" had some decent clothes to wear.

I guess I could wear one of my long skirts. But that requires boots. Is it cold enough for boots?I need to go shopping. I hate shopping.

That's it. I'm calling in sick.

No I'm not. I'll wear jeans. No, I can't breath in those jeans. I wonder how they'd feel if I showed up in sweatpants.

!#%^^*+! sFreakin Monday.

Such are the Monday morning thoughts of a woman who needs to lose 10 lbs

No comments: