Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Goobers and Mirrors




Well, I turned around the other day and figured out I was in major credit card debt and paying extortion to the companies at 27% (or more) in interest.

So, I took out a home equity loan and paid the damn things off. After all the years of barely making it, struggling, and living paycheck to paycheck it still amazes me that I'm able to make it as a single mom. I know without a doubt I am able to do this because of my 2nd job.

BUT...le sigh.... and you know there's always a but....

.....and in this instance it's mine... Butt that is.

I also turned around the other day and caught sight of my butt in the mirror...My first thought was ... "Who the hells ass is THAT!" Sitting all day and most of the evenings at a desk has caused my butt to grow. In fact it's grown right out of it's single digit pants into double digits. I've come to the conclusion that desks are fattening. I know it's not from the Goobers I keep nearby, so it has to be desks.

So... I joined a gym, again.

And as long as the scenery is good at the gym, it will give me incentive to get my lazy butt there after work every day. The better the scenery ~ the longer the workout. That's my workout plan.

So if you see any weird little numbers at the end of my journal like +2 or more hopefully -10, you'll have an idea of how good the scenery at the gym is and how I'm doing .....

Let's hope the scenery is fine, mighty fine... for my butts sake.

No comments: