Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm so Booooooring

I didn't do it!

Sorry...knee jerk reaction left over from who knows what.

So. Ok. What's been going on you ask? Not a damn thing. So I guess I really didn't do it afterall.

Another car bit the dust. uh yea. hmmm.

The termite man came by and wants $800 to treat the house. uh yea. hmmm.

High winds came and finally managed to do what 3 hurricanes couldn't.... destroyed my gazebo. Le sigh.

The pool boy (and yes he was everything a pool boy should be) came by and cleaned up the *formerly called Pool of Doom*. The kids were beginning to ask if we had a coy pond in the back yard instead of a swimming pool. Scarey. But it's all clean and bascially ready. We're just waiting on the weather to cooperate now.

I'm still living on the computer, just in a different fantasy world - WoW - rather than AOL.

*Adopted* son moved out and I told another *adopted* son in a loud and *ahem* stern voice (and I quote) "Do not spend another night in this house without paying rent."

He showed up with rent money a week later and moved in.

I need a cookie.

or two.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well thanks for the update, I've missed you!
~~Kath~~

Becky said...

Damn! Lost another one to WoW. I'm gonna have to check that out one of these days.