Monday, July 04, 2005

Road Trip!


I'm off to see the Wizard..... well, maybe not the Wizard, but Illinois and all the states in between here and there.

There will be guns involved

...and we (son and I) are waiting to see who will be on the team. Seems Ian is the wildcard.

He's outshooting some of the older members of the team and the coach doesn't know what to do with him. So he'll either be team member #4 or the alternate. Either way, his scores will count for individual awards, so I have my fingers crossed for him.

It's Ian's first national competition. He is one of 5 shooters chosen from the state to represent Georgia at this competition; so just making the team is pretty darn great.

Wish him good luck in shooting and wish me good luck keeping my sanity for 6 days in a hotel room with giggling girls.....

I'm the room mom for the pistol team (3 are girls). oy. Soooo I'm on vacation for two weeks! and spending one of them driving to Illinois... le sigh..

I already miss my pool.

This is what watching shooting is like.... it's been likened to watching paint dry. Personally, I love to paint....

No comments: